Agree or DisagreeIt is more important to keep your old friends than it is make new friends.

Agree or Disagree

It is more important to keep your old friends than it is make new friends.

It is, nowadays, a controversy issue whether making new friends is better than keeping old ones. It is stated that keeping your old friends has more degree of importance. However, I do disagree with the aforementioned attitude. Consequently, there are some essential factors, including being familiar with new individuals, experiencing new experiments and changing our future, in this respect which are further elaborated on in following paragraphs.

Being familiar with new people is one of the most advantages of making new friends. Consider this subject that you go abroad to continue your education. You will undoubtedly meet some people from different countries. Making a new friendship to them can help you to be familiar with new cultures. This phenomenon could also help you to break some stereotypes, which are prevalent in our modern world.

Another reason is that making new friends is helpful to gather new experiments. It is due to the fact that you would learn many substantial lessons, helping you in your future decisions in your life, by interacting with others. The golden key to reach this aim is to make a new relation. For instance, when you have an assertive friend you can be easily able to manage your relation with this type of persons because you, now, got accustomed with them.

Last but not least reason is to change our future by this matter. Indeed, the more people we know, the more event we meet in our life. In other words, each person who comes to our life as friend can give us an opportunity to meet a new event, which is able to change completely our future. This topic not only could raise our chances to find some prominent opportunities but also cause to see a person who is able to change fully our life. For example, when we make a new friendship with a girl and then find her exact the person that we were searching for.

All in all, Based on what has been discussed above, while I cannot deny the importance of keeping old friends, I personally believe that making a new friendship is really more important thank to both being familiar with new cultures and collecting new experiments as well as changing the future.