Agree or disagree?Successful persons try new things and taking risks, rather than only doing things and what already know how to do well.

It is a very controversial issue that successful people take risks instead of remaining at stable situation. There are many arguments those for and those against this statement and each of them provide certain reasons to support their approach. I personally agree with this statement and bring my own idea and enforce them with examples.

The most proportion of successful people is very creative persons and tries to experience new ways to reach their goals. Finding the new methods enforce them to take risk and be active to reach their purposes in comparison with being inactive and concentrate on old ways. The inventors tested different ways to invent new things and in some cases by taking risks, they get famous and create special tool which was unexpected dream. For instance, Edison experienced different kinds of ways and took risks to invent light bulb which was one of main inventions. If Edison wanted to test old ways without taking risk, other scholars and inventors invented this important and useful tool.

Moreover, there are several successful business people who take risk and think different which would eventually lead to increasing their profits. For instance, Steve Jobs was one of the successful businessmen that took several risks during his professional activities and tested new roads to reach his goals. In contrast, others who prefer staying stable to changing their methods, will not be able to be successful in their majors due to lack of sufficient experiences.

It is clear that, through trying new things, people can get more valuable experiences which prepare them to face with big problems. As an example, in my personal experiences, whenever, I took risks without attention to their consequences, I got the great successful. When I failed to reach my purpose, I learned how to act at the next step and tested new way instead of continuing the ways that I already knew. Furthermore, in some cases, when I got successes in my goal by taking risk, I learned how to get lesson from those changes that were occurred in my life.

In conclusion, I personally agree that the successful people take the changes into account and they believe that thinking different and taking risks makes their life profound because of getting priceless experiences.

There are many arguments those for and those against this statement
Description: can you re-write this sentence? 'those for and those against' is for spoken English only.

The most proportion of successful people is very creative persons
Description: Think why this sentence is not correct

Finding the new methods enforce them to take risk
Finding the new methods enforces them to take risk

create special tool which was unexpected dream
create special tools which are unexpected dreams

successful businessmen that took several risks
successful businessmen who took several risks

I got the great successful
I got the great successful result

Still you have grammar issues. Read a good grammar book.