Agree or disagree The most important characteristic of a successful leader or politician is the ability to communicate well

Agree or disagree?
The most important characteristic of a successful leader or politician is the ability to communicate well.

There is no denying the fact that a good leader or politician can make significant changes. The question is; what is the most important characteristic of a successful politician or leader? Some people hold the idea that the most important characteristic of a successful politician is the ability to communicate well, while others have another attitude. Although it is a highly controversial topic, for me, the former opinion carries more weight. I tend to believe that a good leader or politician should be able to communicate well with people because communication can solve problems.

The foremost reason why I am supporting this idea lies in the fact that a good leader should be able to have an influence on his/her people. That person should be able to encourage or convince his/her people whenever it is necessary. For example, Emam Khomeiny, the leader of Iran’s revolution, encouraged Iranians to rebel just by talking to them. His speeches were so powerful and effective that encouraged people to do an impossible thing. This example shows how a person with extraordinary communication skills can convince people to make astounding changes.

Another subtle point that we should deem is the fact that a leader needs to know about his people's problems in order to solve them. Therefore, he/she needs to talk and ask people about their issues. If he/she avoids this type of communication, over time people will start thinking that their leader does not care about them, which would make them unhappy. This would be a problem for the leader because he/she would lose his/her support from the community. Sometimes, this problem leads societies to a revolution.

Overall, due to the aforementioned arguments explored in the previous statements, I am of the opinion that a good leader or politician should have good communication skills. Without communicating, he/she cannot know about people’s concerns in order to solve them. People need a leader who would listen to them and solve their problems. Moreover, a good leader should be able to encourage and convince people whenever it is necessary, which needs good communication skills.

His speeches were so powerful and effective that encouraged people to do an impossible thing.
His speeches that encouraged people to do an impossible thing were so powerful and effective .
His speeches were so powerful and effective to encourage people to do an impossible thing.

The introduction and conclusion paragraphs should be shorter, while the essay body need more content or put one more paragraph in the essay body.

follow this user by three reasons but less examples:
http://www.testbig.com/users/ftn

---------------------