All scientific discoveries should be shared among other scientists all over the world Do you agree or disagree

All scientific discoveries should be shared among other scientists all over the world. Do you agree or disagree?

It has been widely debated whether all scientific discoveries should be shared among other scientists all over the world. I concur with the view that all scientists should share their scientific discoveries to others. The first reason is that it is easy for scientists to advance their research through sharing scientific discoveries. The other reason is that scientists can learn job responsibility by sharing scientific discoveries.

Fundamentally, sharing of scientific discoveries helps other scientists proceed the research easily. The opposition asserts that sharing the scientific discoveries is not useful for scientists to study research. Their view may sound like a reasonable position on the surface. Nevertheless, their analysis is mostly baseless and minimally cogent. To their dismay, there exists an abundance of examples that debunk what they insist. Included in such examples, my personal observation can clarify why it is important to share scientific discoveries with others.

A scientist recently placed his new medical discovery of cancer on the Internet. Once the posting was put up, scientists in all over the world began to share it with people around them. It spread across the Internet like wildfire. Then, almost any scientists on the Internet could get their hands on the information. For his sharing, it was much easier to solve the medical problem of cancer; scientists who study the cancer could step forward to new research process.

Additionally, if scientists share their discoveries or knowledge, they can learn job responsibility. The anecdote of mine that I narrated above is not the only evidence to support my view. A significant majority of survey participants endorsed my point of view that sharing scientific information with others feel responsible of being scientists. A participant in the research expressed that when one of her scientific discoveries went public, she felt strong responsibility of what she done. This is because she did not want to seem like an amateur of her field. She stated that if all scientists share scientific discoveries or information they have, they would give their life to research with careful analysis and they feel responsible for that.

In summary, I agree with the idea that all scientific discoveries should be shared among other scientists all over the world for the reasons that I have mentioned above.
Primarily, advancing research activities is easier for scientists when all scientific discoveries are shared. Furthermore, scientists can have sense of responsibility by sharing scientific discoveries.

scientists in all over the world began to share it with people around them.
Description: 'them' refers to what? Be sensitive to use pronouns.

advancing research activities is easier for scientists
advancing research activities are easier for scientists

Sentence: A participant in the research expressed that when one of her scientific discoveries went public, she felt strong responsibility of what she done.
Description: A pronoun, personal, nominative, 3rd person singular is not usually followed by a verb, past participle
Suggestion: Refer to she and done

No. of Words: 400 while No. of Different Words: 184 //it means it has a lot of duplicated content

Don't need to list reasons in the introduction.
--------------------