Animals need to be freed from zoos. Do you agree or disagree?

Animals play an inevitable part in the ecosystem. We, the human beings have a pivotal role in protecting them from all the endangers. In my view, animals must live in the natural habitat that God created for them, not in the environment that humans made for them. The reasons for my standpoint are explored below.

First, to live in a healthy world, we need a healthy and balanced ecosystem. If we put the animals in a cage, it is an imbalance we are creating, that will affect us later. Plants, Animals, Human beings are the living things in this world. We must not harm our vigor by insulting our ecosystem.

Second, all the living beings must enjoy the freedom of living. We, the human beings doesn't have any right to interfere in an animals life. They have their own world and we have our own world. We should not tune their activities for the enjoyment of our lives. When I go for a circus show, I really feel terrible about the animals there. The circus animals are doing all the tricks for the audiences, that they are not supposed to do, and getting nothing as a reward. It is against the animal rights. All the people working in a circus company will get good monitory benefits

Third, Sometimes the outside world doesn't come to know much about the cruelties happening inside the zoo. Few years ago, in India, there was a controversial incident happened in one zoo. Five bears perished with infection and the authority didn't even care about that too much. Some zoo workers came forward to the media and they revealed that incident to the public. After a lots of investigation, the merciless cruelty happening in the zoo was a talk among the public. Later on, the government sealed that zoo and transfer all the animals to various other zoos around India.

So, in conclusion, putting animals in cages and using them for humans enjoyment is not a humanity thing to do. There are other endeavors for humans happiness, so we should not use our power to dominate on the nature.

We, the human beings doesn't have any right
We, the human beings don't have any right