The automobile is destroying our quality of life. Agree or disagree?

Transportation which seems to be natural need for mankind penetrates almost every facet of people’s life form all walks of life. Using automobile has become people’s daily routine. Bur the question which has been raised among people is that whether our quality of life is being destroying by automobile or not. Not all people concur when this issue arises. Being cognizant of the people who endorse or repudiate of legitimacy of this contention, not have any biased perception, I presume that, our quality of life is not declining by automobile. Among plenitude of the reasons ability to travel and facility to performing daily works could be picked out for further analysis.

To commence with, a consensus has yet to be reached; however, regarding taking a trip as basis of having a happy life, based up on the statistics of different questionnaires in various countries, people are unanimously of the conviction that, the families who own a car and use it to travel around the country in holydays are more satisfied with life. To elucidate on, we know that taking a trip can relieve our tensions. After few working months, going to countryside, visiting a new place or a different city brings our energy back. Therefore, people who have a private vehicle can travel at any time. They can enjoy their life. There is no need to book tickets few months earlier. A vivid example can be given to shed light on what was elaborated above. The results of study carried out by Harward university graduate students unveiled the fact that there is more intimate relationship in families which have an automobile.

In addition to the reason raised above, doing daily works more easily could substantiate justifiability of the claim made at the outset of this essay. In conjunction with public belief, people are more comfortable in doing their works entire a day with their private car. To delineate, there are many works in a day that people need to go another part of the town. For example, to buy groceries, take children from school, go to work and visit relatives. More importantly, when one of the family members become ill, it is necessary to take him to hospital. If the family does not have any automobile, the patient has be taken by public transportation, something that can be very unbearable. However what I state are by no means conclusive and should not be overgeneralized to all contexts. Using automobile brings air and sound pollution to city. Also it causes people do less sport activities such as running and biking. Nevertheless these are some exceptions that should not be stereotyped.

Drawing up on the reasons, discreetly put, although many sophisticated people prove otherwise, as far as my perspective to the topic is concerned, I reiterate that, automobile does not have negative effects for our life. Regarding this issue, to recapitulate, not only travelling but also to facilitate daily works illuminate the significant role of having an automobile.

Transportation which seems to be natural need for mankind
Transportation which seems to be a natural need for mankind

Sentence: To commence with, a consensus has yet to be reached; however, regarding taking a trip as basis of having a happy life, based up on the statistics of different questionnaires in various countries, people are unanimously of the conviction that, the families who own a car and use it to travel around the country in holydays are more satisfied with life.
Error: holydays Suggestion: holidays

No. of Words: 496 350 //Write the essay in 30 minutes.