Billions of dollars go into space exploration projects every year. Some people feel that this money should be used to solve the problems on Earth. Discuss reasons supporting both opinions. State and support your opinion.

How to manage a national budget will affect the whole society. Although space exploration projects may seem like a luxurious fantasy, I believe that they should not be canceled in favor of other national plans.

Curiosity is the nature of human being. However, space discoveries are not only a response to this propelling need. It is a rational provision for the future of human kind. Planet Earth, our home, has limited resources, which can serve a certain number of people. The human is the only species which has defeated the natural forces that can restrict the growth of living species. Thus,...