At college and universities, sport and social activities are as important as classes and libraries. Agree or disagree?

When it comes to question that should we attach the same importance to the sport and social activities, and classes and libraries, there will be a hectic debate, because everyone holds his or her opinion. In my perspective, classes and libraries should be more supported. I will elaborate upon my opinion in the next paragraphs.

First and foremost, students attend universities to be educated not to play sports or do social activities. It is not acceptable to expect someone who is graduated from the university to be professional at one sport type but almost every person asks him or her about their knowledge and information they have earned during university years.

The second reason that should be taken into consideration is that usually, sport facilities can be found in many places out of the college and university, and most of them are less expensive enough to be affordable by students. Therefore, libraries need to be updated and have enough books to prevent students to be waited for a long time to use a special book. In addition universities should have adequate number of classes to gives this chance to all students to have morning classes and come back soon to their homes.

Last but not least, students at college and university should focus on their educations. As a matter of fact, sports and social activities distracts their attentions and cause them to devote lower amount of their time on studying, and gradually, students forget their chief goal of coming to the university. At their homes, students will have enough time to their other activities and the university time should be used to learn new things and increase knowledge.

All in all, taking thoroughly all the above mentioned reasons into account, this conclusion can be drawn that it would be better if sports and social activities do not have the same importance as classes and libraries because the main goal of students for attending universities is studying not playing other activities. In addition, sport facilities are available almost every where with low price, and students at home have a great deal of time to do such activities.

classes to gives this chance
classes to give this chance

sports and social activities distracts their attentions
sports and social activities distract their attentions