The community you live in is planning on setting up new facilities, which of the following do you think would benefit the community most and why?1. a shopping mall 2. an art center 3. a hotel

The community you live in is planning on setting up new facilities, which of the following do you think would benefit the community most and why?
1. a shopping mall 2. an art center 3. a hotel

The community plays an essential role in our lives. People always benefit a lot from their communities since most communities offer people many facilities. Some people think that having an art center or a hotel will offer them a lot of advantages, while others believe it is more beneficial to have a shopping center. I totally agree that people will benefit more from having a new shopping center. I feel this way for two reasons which I will explore in the following essay.

First of all, the shopping center is a good place for all people. They can enjoy their weekends and have a lot of fun, unlike an art center or a hotel that are interesting to limited people. No one does not like to the mall, even if they do not like shopping, they usually need to go to buy their stuff. Having a shopping center in our community will save us a lot of time and money. My own experience clearly illustrates this reality. I have a huge mall in my neighborhood. It is just about 15 minutes away from my home. Before its opening, I had to drive about an hour to another one in a different city, but now I always prefer to do shopping in it. It contains all my favorite stores, so no need to go somewhere else. Sometimes my friends and I prefer to hang out in it during the weekend. In addition, it has a wonderful food court with my favorite fast food restaurants. My kids also like to go there since there is a place with a lot of video games. Thus, we can do shopping, eating and enjoying our time. As you can see, shopping centers are a good place for families, friend and even couples to gather and have fun.

Moreover, shopping centers may provide people with a lot of jobs. If our community is planning to open a new mall, probably they will need to hire a lot of employees. Take my brother as an example. He is in his second year at college and he wanted to get a job to afford his expenses, but he could not find any job that fits his schedule. After the new opening of the mall in his neighborhood, he was able to get a job that really fits his schedule with a good salary. In addition, he did not has to spend time commuting to it since it is in the same area. Thus, he was able to organize his time effectively between his work and his studies. This demonstrates that having shopping centers will benefit all people, especially students.

All in all, having a shopping center in our community will bring us a lot of advantages. Not only because it is a good place for all people to gather and have fun, but because it will provide job opportunities for some of them.

I have a huge mall in my neighborhood.
There is a huge mall in my neighborhood.

he did not has to spend time commuting
he did not have to spend time commuting

No. of Words: 485 while No. of Different Words: 218
Avg. Sentence Length: 16.724 21.0 //More compound or complex sentences/clauses wanted.