A company is going to give some money either to support the arts or to protect the environment. which do you think the company should choose?

Art and environment both have been pivotal influence in human's life. Environment is a place that we and all existents are living in and life without it is almost infeasible. Art is a way for depicting the culture, custom, and beauty which make the life beautiful and entertaining. It is a controversial debate that a company should give money for supporting art or for protecting environment. From my perspective, environment should be in list of priorities of every individuals who are powerful and affluent to do something in favor of both human and the Earth. There are several explanations for my justification that I will put light on and prove my reasoning in the following passage.

First, obviously, environment plays profound role in people's lives as well as in life of the Earth more than art. Environment includes all natural sources like forest, oceans, seas, mountains, rivers and all natural spaces in our surroundings. Less or more, each natural source is a small part of the big chain of life and they have integrated relation together. Our Oxygen for breathing comes from nature and air, our drinkable water comes from underground water, and our food mostly is made by crops that Earth bestows us. Simply, from different aspects our lives are dependent in the Earth. No wonder, protecting the environment of the Earth is no comparable with supporting art, since without natural sources and possibility in living on Earth, we had no motivation to think of creating various kind arts and depict the concept of beauty in shape of art.

Second, environment is in danger of being destroyed and it needs to be protects in any ways. With wrong doings of human, over last decades, the nature is depleting and exhausting. Let's face with the fact; rivers are become polluted, most species of animals and plants have become extinct, and virgin lands and spectacular landscapes all has been devastated. Now, it figures that all persons endeavor to act something in favor of environment in order to compensate their mistakes on the land.

Finally, with taking all above-mentioned argument in consideration, I reiterate that the environment should be protected by companies, governments, and all individuals, since it has more important roles in our lives than art. Furthermore, environment has been undertaken lots of changes made by human which needs to be amended partially as soon as possible.

Art and environment both have been pivotal influence
both art and environment have a pivotal influence

environment plays profound role
environment plays a profound role

is no comparable
is not comparable

needs to be protects in any ways.
needs to be protected in any ways.

rivers are become polluted,
rivers are becoming polluted,

Sentence: Environment is a place that we and all existents are living in and life without it is almost infeasible.
Error: existents Suggestion: No alternate word