A company has announced that it wishes to build a large factory near your community. Discuss the advantages and disadvantages of this new influence on your community. Do you support or oppose the factory?

Obviously, building a factory in the community has both advantages and disadvantages in general. As its benefits, booming economic and giving employment opportunities are the most significant ones. However, pollution and safety problems caused by firms are undeniable. In spite of those problems mentioned, to the best of my understanding, creating a manufactory is surely more advantageous.

First, developing manufactories or any other industrial centers can undoubtedly cause various problems which air and water pollutions are two of them. The toxic and detrimental gases emitted from the industries put both human and our surrounding nature in danger. Some gases such as Carbon Dioxide, Methane, Nitrous oxide, and C-F-C extracted from industries are noxious chemical combinations which can remain in the air and end up to some disturbance in the natural cycles. In addition, effluent and waste water flowed from the some plants can make noisome and abysmal smell in the environment that we can clearly recognize them while crossing by industrial places. As a matter of fact, each factory emits some pollution which sometimes might spill over to our residential regions and cause some disorders or diseases, breath and heart problems in particular.

Second, it doesn't seem to be logical and wise to ignore the construction of firms just because of side effects as to pollutions. Benefits of industries can be so widespread and fully exclusive that is undeniable. The opportunities given to the young generations, engineers, experts, workers, and other pertinent persons for taking decent positions in the factories are certainly vital and indispensable in our competitive and over-populated community. Having no job means having no money which also means that people are suffering from the basic troubles with effects which are much worse than side effects of air and water pollution.

With giving permission to create new work centers, in fact, we pave other ways to improve the economic, since locating a plant can bring other functions such as expanding parks, shopping centers, entertainment centers and housing .So, in this way, we can help the economical situation of society and improve the quality of life.

Consequently, I can safely describe that I agree with the idea in which a factory is build in my community because in this way individuals can achieve great job positions in various ranges and make their lives convenient and calm. In addition, the pollution of industries can be limited or replaced with other less dangerous which is debatable and solvable by researches.

Sentence: Consequently, I can safely describe that I agree with the idea in which a factory is build in my community because in this way individuals can achieve great job positions in various ranges and make their lives convenient and calm.
Description: The token is is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to is and build

Sentence: In spite of those problems mentioned, to the best of my understanding, creating a manufactory is surely more advantageous.
Error: manufactory Suggestion: No alternate word