deleting file

deleting file

Due to the development of the mass media, the advertising television is one of the most popular ways to transmitting an information to everyone. Although some people agree that the advertising television have many benefits, others say that it can lead to negative effect. This essay discusses the advantages and the disadvantages of the role of the advertising television.
It is undeniable that advertising television brings some benefits to both customers and producers. Firstly, advertisement is the conveying informative. The advertising television is the best way to let customers know the product well. The more companies advertise, the more people will know the product. Secondly, advertisement helps people to live a more convenient life. Customers can find out information about new products as well as learn about useful products. Finally, the advertising television plays an important role in the attracting customers to buy goods that increases the sales for producers.
Nevertheless, the advertisement shows some disadvantages. One of them is that advertisements are very expensive. If the show time is longer, it will be more and more expensive. Advertising television can attract an attention of customers in a few seconds. However, this time is not enough to give enough information for customers. Therefore, it persuades people to buy a product without telling them the disadvantages of it. This has led to some consumers can doubt the credibility of the advertisements. In addition, advertising television also encourages people to follow the latest trend and to get addicted to it.

This has led to some consumers can doubt the credibility
This has led to some consumers to doubt the credibility
This has led to some consumers who can doubt the credibility