Describe a custom from your country that you would like people from other countries to adopt Explain your choice using specific reasons and examples

Describe a custom from your country that you would like people from other countries to adopt. Explain your choice, using specific
reasons and examples.

Every nation in this world is different from others in terms of culture, religions, languages and custom traditions. Every citizen takes pride in the traditional cultural values and customs of his or her native country; this feeling is further accentuated when an individual migrates to a foreign land. Once on a holiday vaccation to Australia , I was able to distinguish the vast dissimilarities in the customs of Australian culture and Indian culture( which is my native place). One custom from India which I would like people from other countries to adopt is the tradition of living in joint famil...

Sentence: Once on a holiday vaccation to Australia , I was able to distinguish the vast dissimilarities in the customs of Australian culture and Indian culture which is my native place.
Error: vaccation Suggestion: vacation

Sentence: One custom from India which I would like people from other countries to adopt is the tradition of living in joint familes.
Error: familes Suggestion: families

Sentence: In India people prefer to live in joint families where all the children, grandchildern, and parents live with peace and harmony under one roof.
Error: grandchildern Suggestion: grandchildren

Sentence: In other countries, on the other hand, culture of nuclear familes is more prevalent.
Error: familes Suggestion: families

Sentence: On the other side in nuclear familes, people are hardly connected with their fellow relatives and there are huge differences, disputes like property, land, money etc. among family members.
Error: familes Suggestion: families

Sentence: Also most of the time in nuclear familes, people are no longer under the tutelage of their parents who can help them in maintaining accord and unity among family members like in joint familes.
Error: familes Suggestion: families

Sentence: Also, in joint familes people come together at the time of emergency and are readily available to help their fellow relative who is in the state of despair.
Error: familes Suggestion: families

Sentence: At that moment, all family members united together and individually contributed Rupees 10,000 for the operation and hence with the coherent effort of all the family members and my uncle, the desired amount was arranged and finally operation was conducted sucessfully.
Error: sucessfully Suggestion: successfully

Sentence: Similarly in other emergency or problems like financial problems, moral and society issues etc. members of the joint family gives an individual the strength and courage needed to fight that situationand also help as far as suitable and possible.
Error: situationand Suggestion: situation and

Sentence: To conclude, I would like advocate the Indian culture of living together in joint familes in the foreign countries as family members live together happily with unity under one roof.
Error: familes Suggestion: families

Sentence: Also joint familes are more happy and united at the time of hardships, which helps us to fight those situations and emrge out as winners.
Error: emrge Suggestion: emerge
Error: familes Suggestion: families

Double check spelling issues after essay writing. Leave few minutes for spellings and grammar. You don't need to put 469 words. around 350 words are enough.