Do you agree or disagree that advertising influences people in a negative way?

Even though some advertisements are aimed to attract the customers and make more money, it is unfair to judge that advertising has had bad effect one people's lives. This issue in which an advertisement or a proclamation has a negative or positive influence depends completely on individuals. Furthermore, its goal is just introducing a new good or production in an appealing way not more and everybody should care about any negative effect of some misleading programs and accept the responsibilities of their own defaults and carelessness on those pointless remarks.

First, advertising not only has no bad effects but they are mostly lucrative and effective in some ways. When we are in urgent need of buying something, by the help of various posters, announcements, or commercial TV programs, we can increase our knowledge on new technology related to that stuff. For instance, suppose you looking for a fridge for your kitchen, you are got to know about new facilities attached to the refrigerator by commercial journals. You can comprehend that a good refrigerator has separate freezer, especial store for water forward its door, the ability for being set up in different temperature, being portable, and so on. Ostensibly, by advertising, we can be specialized about the numerous productions, the best brands, the price, and tremendous other traits in priority.

Second, advertising cannot have negative effects on the life as long as we are aware of wrong proclamations our surroundings. Each person should be responsible about how to spend his or her currency and other possible menaces of the colorful programs. In fact, it is something else if we be defrauded by some glamorous, flamboyant, or fallacious plans for purchasing a special commodity. In addition, a TV program can just depict, illustrate, or explain about something new, or a specific brand which is associated with the business. Consequently, it has become a strategy or a technic to show themselves for all new business, in particular, among other competitors, which might seem funny and entertaining by weird way of showing the articles on TV screen or any other ways. In consequence, how a momentary video can have awful impact on our lives, while they warn us about new equipment, modern facilities, and inventions. As a result, we are fully free to choose something to get temptation to do a favor for a company by an odd specific commercial program.

Finally, I personally interpret that intruding a new production or a service, which is called advertising, is an absolute part of the business. They are practical by giving information about new technology used in the good advertised. And it is our responsibilities to be prudent and conscious about a fake production to keep from to be loser.

suppose you looking for a fridge
suppose you are looking for a fridge

wrong proclamations our surroundings.
wrong proclamations in our surroundings.

if we be defrauded by some glamorous,
if we are defrauded by some glamorous,

to be loser.
to be a loser.

Sentence: Consequently, it has become a strategy or a technic to show themselves for all new business, in particular, among other competitors, which might seem funny and entertaining by weird way of showing the articles on TV screen or any other ways.
Error: technic Suggestion: No alternate word

The third paragraph is not developed clear.