Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Attending a live performance (for example, a play, concert, or sporting event) is more enjoyable than watching the same event on television. Use specific reasons and examples to support your opinion.

Generally, people deal with some prevalent options about a play, concert, or sporting event who whole are familiarized with them. Some people attend a live performance, others prefer to watch that on television. The question states that which selection is most enjoyable. As far as I am concern, I contend that direct and live act is really enjoyable than another choice because it can be sociable, memoir, and exiting.

One of the primary causes is that a live performance results in participating people into varied associations such as usual people in festivals, friends in birthdays or related anniversaries, family celebrities, etc. In this word, usual people are delighting due to being with their dears. Moreover, a live performance make members familiar to their favorites like actors, actresses, players, and so on.

There is a more subtle point we must consider. A live perform remains in mind for a long time and maybe it will be being remained as a memoir forever. Suppose a final play in football or other sports that you had been seen; you remember many events about that match undoubtedly. For instance, some parents say their experience of a concert and singing of their favorite singer or dancer for their children because after a live event, every things was being repeated numerous times.

In addition, a live performance is more exciting than another selection clearly. You can see lots of youth, elders, and even teenagers in concerts who are so vivid and vigorous. To illustrate, based on the instance about that final play, everybody knows the looser and winner in vast majority of those matches and word cups.

To put it in a nutshell, I deeply believe that a live performance is more enjoyable than watching that on T.V. In the other hand, people can use of large size monitors and televisions when they have not enough time for attending a live performance. Is it true that the most important thing in life is being pleasant and happy by accessible facilities?

Sentence: Generally, people deal with some prevalent options about a play, concert, or sporting event who whole are familiarized with them.
Description: A WH-pronoun, nominative is not usually followed by a noun, singular, common
Suggestion: Refer to who and whole

As far as I am concern
As far as I am concerned

a live performance make members
a live performance makes members

every things was being repeated numerous times.
every thing was being repeated in numerous times.