Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? The best way to travel is in a group ledby a tour guide. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? The best way to travel is in a group led
by a tour guide. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

The statement mentions that traveling in group which is led by a tour guide is better than traveling alone. I find this allegation remains specious, because it without valid reasons. It's wrongly to draw the conclusion without deliberating multidimensional aspects.

The life style people who lives is very different from country to country. If people want to travel alone, it would be a big problem. They might confuse with anything they will encounter in the daily life. Take one eating hobbit in Hong Kong for example. Eating in the restaurant, the server will give guest a bottle of water. While the water is used to wash the chopsticks, it not use for drinking. If people who are not introduce this rule, how many people will happen embarrassment? Introduced by the tour guide will make tourists are familiar with the country quickly, and this is the efficient way to travel. Because of the culture gap, it is very hard to know the society without informing. Therefore, traveling with a group by a tour guide is better than travel alone.

It is very easy to imagine that since company have to make the travel more efficient; the guide will confine the tour time to travel more travel sights. Thus, if someone wants to stay more time in the museum, then he would not allow watching the art leisurely. This means that he have to go around the museum under the time pressure. Numerous news have been reported that because the company want to travel more spots without communicating thoroughly with costumers, then something unpleased is happened during the traveling. Only by traveling alone can make the schedule more elastic.

Traveling alone can save more money than travel in a group with a tour guide. Traveler can choose anything they want. As I travel in Turkey, I chose the cheapest ticket, hotel, and even cook by myself. Compared to travel in a group by tour guide, I save a big chunk of money. By doing so, I can have more days to stay in the Turkey. The more I can save the money, the more country I can go visit. This is because travel alone is a nice choice for me.

The conclusion should be discussed in case by case basis. Partly because of traveling efficiency, partly because of more resilient time, partly because of saving money, the statement will solid in some situations.

because it without valid reasons.
because it doesn't have valid reasons.

The life style people who lives is
The life style people who live is

If people who are not introduce this rule
If people who are not introduced by this rule

Introduced by the tour guide will make tourists are familiar with the country quickly,
the tour guide will make tourists familiar with the country quickly,

since company have to make the travel more efficient
since companies have to make the travel more efficient

This means that he have to go
This means that he has to go

Sentence: Partly because of traveling efficiency, partly because of more resilient time, partly because of saving money, the statement will solid in some situations.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by an adjective
Suggestion: Refer to will and solid

Sentence: Numerous news have been reported that because the company want to travel more spots without communicating thoroughly with costumers, then something unpleased is happened during the traveling.
Error: unpleased Suggestion: No alternate word