Do you agree or disagree with the following statement Boys and girls should attend separate schools Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer

Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Boys and girls should attend separate schools. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

School is a very important part of our lives. Most of countries require children to attend schools because education will broaden our opportunity to communicate with the progress in the world. Some people I'm sure would agree that boys and girls should attend separate schools while others disagree. In my view, coeducational school is more effective for two imperative reasons.

To begin with, coeducational schools have more diversity. In order to work comfortable in the school, schools should push students to work together that is mean male and female children. In this way, they will develop ...

Because woman's thinking different from man's ideas,
Because woman's thinking is different from man's ideas,

get a variety of thought.
get a variety of thoughts.

One was male professor and the other was female
One was a male professor and another one was female

the other professor who was man
another professor who was a man

Sentence: If I had attend coeducational school, this didn't happen for me.
Description: A verb 'to have', past tense is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to had and attend

Sentence: For instance, when i was in pharmacy shcool, I took organic chemistry with two professors.
Error: shcool Suggestion: school

Sentence: In fact, each one has different method to introduce the materials but woman professor was the best because she let us to partcipate in the lecture and she makes a small discussion which was an effective way to get information.
Error: partcipate Suggestion: participate

Sentence: All we should encourage organisation to combine boys and girls in the school which benefits to children.
Error: organisation Suggestion: organization