Do you agree or disagree with the following statement ?childhood is the happiest time of a person s life. use specific reasons and examples to support your answers.

Any person during their life experience three main phases. Childhood, adulthood and old age are these steps. Each of these phases has their own features which make them different from each other, but all of them can cause lots of memories for us that can make us sad or happy in rest of our life. In my viewpoint childhood is one of the best and enjoyable parts of each person life. The lack of responsibility, foolish audacity and simple vision for everything make this period more enjoyable.

The first reason is lack of responsibility. When we are children we don’t have any essential charge in our life. The most important responsibility in that age is just studying which in comparison with adults charges it is the easiest one. For example as an adult who accountable in his or her job. If they have any mistake in their job, it can cause their boss scold them because of their mistake and maybe they can lose their jobs too. This condition makes them to be more advert to their job which debars them to enjoy their life.

The second reason is foolish audacity. When you are a child everybody doesn’t expect you to act as an adult who is aware and understand everything. If you have any mistake as child they don’t blame yon. Because they know you are kid and they don’t have any extra expectation. This situation makes them to be brave enough to try and test any silly thing that can make funny moments for that time and enjoyable memories for future. As you get elder you should be more careful about your behavior and activities, because you don’t have that foolish audacity that let you to do whatever you like.

The third reason is simple vision that children have to their environment. They mostly take everything easy. They can be happy even by a chocolate. Because on that moment a bar of chocolate is more valuable than big house or lux car, so they can be happy so easily. Their life scale is too small. This condition makes them to be happy with any small and invaluable thing.

In conclusion, childhood is the enjoyable and happiest moment of each person. This makes lots vivid memories in our life. When we recall these memories it makes us to laugh to our vision for life on that time.

Any person during their life experience three main phases.
Any person during their life experiences three main phases.

as an adult who accountable in his or her
as an adult who is accountable in his or her

Duplicate words or sentences. Look: