Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? The extended family (grandparents, cousins, aunts, and uncles) is less important now than it was in the past. Use specific reasons and examples.

Family is the center dogma in every person's lives. Family plays a pivotal role in the development of a person and it is crucial part in the enhancement of society. When I think about the extended family, I believe, it has nothing to do with the new generations. The world has changed tremendously and the value of relationships are decreasing day by day that affected in family level also. The reasons for my standpoint are explored below.

To begin with, everybody has something to do with their own family matters and nobody has time to interact with their extended family members. Parents don't have any time to take them to their cousins houses because they may be busy with the office endeavors or household works. When I was young, I used to visit my cousins houses almost every month and in every vacation period I used to stay with any of my cousin's house. But now a days I am not observing that kind of intimacy in the extended family members. All are even hesitated to stay with their cousins houses.

Second, The people's behavior is changed a lot, that affects the relationship. The trust has gone among individuals because of the crimes. For instance, we can hear a lot about abuses of various kinds such as sexual, drug, physical in a daily basis. So parents are not allowing their children to go to out and make connection with others. I have a four old daughter, I use to tell her that, all the boys are bad except your Dad and Brother. When I was young, nobody told me like that, but due to the worst surroundings I am forced myself to tell her like that. So my kids are bringing up in such a way that nobody is important for them, except their family.

And beyond available time and reliability, the extended family really won't do anything for our children. They have their own issues and activities. When I was young, I have treated my uncles and aunts like my mother and father, even they treated me like their child. I used to share my problems with them and I used to get advice from them, it was entirely different than from the current situation. The value of relationship is getting weaker everyday and all are selfish about their own family.

So, in conclusion, the importance of extended family is weakening day by day because of time issue, lack of reliability and selfishness.

and it is crucial part in the enhancement of society
and it is crucial in the enhancement of society

the value of relationships are decreasing day by day
the value ... is decreasing day by day

Some duplicate words or sentences. Look: