Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Games are as important for adults as they are for children. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

Children are spending considerable amount of their time for playing, and games play a vital role in their life; so, how about adults? Should they play games too? Everyone will answer this question based on his/her own characters, emotional concerns or personal experience. Since a logical response requires an accurate analyses from both sides, I claim that games are important for adults as equal as they are important for children; therefore, I present the following justifications.

Assisting to learn new things, is the first and the most significant advantages which games bring for us, while even critics can't raise question on this point. Depending on the type of games and entertainments, an individual can broaden his knowledge about different subjects which is necessary for daily activities. For instance, I played a game which in I should take care of my flowers in order to win the game and the time managing was the critical issue in this game. So, I could learn how to control and manage my time in this game and I could apply this method in my real life too. It was amazing that this skill- time managing- worked in my real life better than how it did in the game.

Another noteworthy aspect that should be addressed in this ongoing explanation is that playing games will brings excitement and happiness in our life. By competing with our friends or family members in the games, we can experience the great exciting moments which can aid us to reduce our anxiety. Nowadays many people are suffering from mental illness because they are sad and nervous all time. I believe that playing games is the best way to handle this trouble and underestimating this comment will deprive us from a great solution to address our stress. The accuracy of this point is proved by this fact that all people who used to play games are happier than other people who don't pay attention to games.

To sum up, although many sightless people disagree with the title statement, by taking all the considerations and factors into account and careful analyzing all the aspects, I assert that adults should assign some of their times for playing games, due to learning new things and having excitement.

different subjects which is necessary for daily activities
different subjects which are necessary for daily activities

will brings excitement and happiness
will bring excitement and happiness

---------------------