Do you agree or disagree with the following statement With the help of technology students nowadays can learn more information and learn it more quickly Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer

Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? With the help of technology, students nowadays can learn more information and learn it more quickly. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

Technology has affected every aspect of our daily life, and the way we learn was no exception. Technological advancement are reshaping the way we receive and interact with information. For me, I think the usage of technology affected the learning process in a very positive way.

First of all, Technology made information accessible for anyone at any time. students are no more limited to library times or teacher knowledge at any time they want, search engines made information just a few clicks away.Moreover, information became free, the cost of books and scientific magazine in the past was to...

Technological advancement are reshaping the way
Technological advancement is reshaping the way

This Experience become boring and cause sleepiness after some time.
This Experience becomes boring and cause sleepiness after some time.

Sentence: The ability to visualize data in in charts easily has made student able to understand information and problems from many perspectives, and the ability to analyse and compare information make them more understandable and gives students a comprehensive understanding of what they are learning.
Error: analyse Suggestion: analyze

Always put a space after punctuation marks. Essay e-rater is sensitive.