Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? To improve the quality of education, universities should spend more money on salaries for university professors.

From the down side of humanity education has had a very significant role in peoples' life which is much talked about not only by sociologists but also by other open-minder citizens. Consequently, the quality of education and training in any level is an important hotspot in every individual's life in order to train helpful citizens for our society. It has been hard to reach a consensus about whether university should spend more money on salaries for professors in order to improve the quality of education. My own perspective, I strongly disagree with such people and I will explicate my chief reasons through the following paragraphs.

To commence, the first exquisite point that deserves to be mentioned is that the quality of education relate to other factors that are more important than professors' salaries. In addition, some other factors are such as advanced equipment in laboratories, plenty of dormitories, high theoretical level of professors, and etc. that can attract clever students to universities, and enhance the quality of education. To illustrate this concept, take for example in my country students tend to register for kinds of universities that have advanced technologies and professional professors, due to the fact that these two factor can help them to learn very essential and updated subjects. Moreover, they are sure about the quality of education in these kinds of universities. Hence, they would find a very suitable job, since they were trained based on updated sciences and professional professors, and they feel more sell-confident than other students.

And the last but not the least reason why I disagree with statement is that high salaries are not a good motivation for professors. If universities want to encourage their professors in order to be more updated or practical, they could use other motivations like enhancing their levels, giving them a research chance, and etc. the noteworthy refreshingly intelligible statistics, revealed by a recently conducted social research, demonstrated about that half of professors at America universities prefer to have another motivation. Moreover, the high salaries could not satisfy them anymore.

To wrap it up, based on aforementioned arguments there are other factors that can improve the quality of education such as advanced equipment and professional professors that would be more beneficial than high salaries, but was the story in nutshell; there are some reasons and examples, challenging the claim, which are not mentioned above. I firmly recommend that universities, hand in hand with; government enhance their equipment and technologies, and fortify the theoretical level of their professors in order to reach high quality of education.

in peoples' life which is much talked about
Description: 'which' refers to what? check out books how to use 'which'

My own perspective, I strongly disagree with such people
In my own perspective, I strongly disagree with this opinion

the quality of education relate to other factors that are more important
the quality of education relates to other factors that are more important

hand in hand with; government enhance their equipment
Description: why put a semicolon ; here?

Some duplicate words or sentences. Look:
No. of Words: 427 wile No. of Different Words: 207