Do you agree or disagree with the following statement It is better for children to choose jobs that are similar to their parents jobs than to choose jobs that are very different from their parents jobs Use specific reasons and examples to support your ans

Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?
It is better for children to choose jobs that are similar to their parents’ jobs than to choose jobs that are very different from their parents’ jobs. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

Children have many ambitions for their future. Selecting their future job is among their main dilemmas. When they become younger, they have two different choices. They can select jobs that are similar to their parent's job, or choose a completely different career. As far as I am concerned, it is better for them to continue their ancestral vocation, because of the following reasons.

First of all, children have more experiences about their parent's job. Most of the children are peculiar. They always ask different questions about multiple subjects, and their father's or mother's job is among their favorite questions. They usually think about that and consider themselves as a worker in that career. They even may have conversations with illusive characters related to that occupation. On the other hand, some kids are not so interesting in thinking about their parents’ job. However, they hear many conversations about that, even if they do not want to. For instance, when the father encounters a problem in his career, he consults with his wife. His wife may provide some solutions to the problem. As a result, children will be familiar with those matters, even though they are not attracted by them. These interactions provide children with precious information about their parent's job which may be very useful in the future.

Secondly, if children choose their parents' job, they can borrow some staffs and facilities from their parents. For example, my father is a book seller. When my younger brother started his own bookstore, my father gave him some shelves and books to start with. That was very useful for my brother, because he had not enough investment to buy variety of stuffs. However, when I started my work in a drugstore, none of my parents could help me with matters I needed. That forced me to mortgage my home to overcome the financial problems.

Finally, sometimes children can take advantage of their parents' popularity, especially in little towns. In tiny towns, most of the people know each other and know their abilities. Therefore, if a child starts to continue his parents' career, people consider them as a person who has all the abilities which their parents had. For example, if a father is a good mechanic in an specific area, his son will also considered as a good mechanic, whether he has his father's abilities or not. This advantage has a huge impact on children's career.

To sum up, it is better for children to continue their parents' job, because they are prepared for that career from their childhood. Furthermore, they can use the same facilities as their parents and can earn more reputation.