Do you agree or disagree with the following statement: It is better for children to grow up in the countryside than in the big city. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

Growing up is, most likely, the most important part of everyone’s life. When it comes to living in the countryside, compared to city, it is much healthier and much more peaceful environment to grow up in. Despite that, your opportunities for better life are much bigger in the city. Big cities offer better education. Sport's clubs are usually is cities which means that sport is accessible to everyone. Besides, cities are more crowded, so it is easier to make friends.

Education is something we base our lives on. Our jobs depend on our education level. Therefore, education is extremely important. Big cities can offer many different universities, many different schools. Some of those schools might have some of the best professors teaching. That can make our education even better.

Another very important aspect - sport. Cities allow us to do any sport we want. Sport makes people healthier. That is one of the main reasons to push kids into sport. Not that we will only be healthier, we will create habits we will carry through the rest of our lives. Those habits will help us organize our time in much more useful way.

Lastly, making friends. Cities are full of people. Some of them might be met in the street, by accident. In such a crowded place you will always find someone similar to yourself. And that’s the point, isn’t it? Also, big cities have created many night clubs where you can spend your Friday and weekend nights and meet some new friends. However, there are also many coffee shops where you can spend an afternoon with someone who shares your opinion.

In conclusion, growing up in the big city would spread your views and give you much more opportunities – to educate better, to do something you love and make lots of friends.

it is much healthier and much more peaceful environment to grow up in.
it is a much healthier and much more peaceful environment to grow up in.

Sport's clubs are usually is cities
Sport's clubs are usually in cities

in much more useful way.
in a much more useful way.

However, there are also many coffee shops
In addition, there are also many coffee shops