Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? It is more enjoyable to have a job where you work only three days a week for long hours than to have a job where you work five days a week for shorter hours. Use specific reasons and examples to suppo

Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? It is more enjoyable to have a job where you work only three days a week for long hours than to have a job where you work five days a week for shorter hours. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

Jobs have different requirement in the amount of hours of workers. Some companies give workers three days of work with more hours than usual, but they give also enough hours to stay away from work. On the other hand, some works provide short shift of working for more days. In my view, work for three days continuously, having 2 days of rest, is more beneficial for a few reasons.

First, labors can utilize that time to study. Most of the employees are studying to improve their life. Thus, those two days off could be used to go to classes. For example, I'm working in an animal hospital as a Veterinary Technician. My schedule is from 8:00 am to 7:00 pm from Mondays to Wednesdays. In my free days, from Thursdays to Sunday, I have been preparing for my TOEFL test since I stared there. These days enable me to keep studying continuously. I am able to review information from Thursday to Sunday, which is amazing because I follow a pattern of study. Therefore, if one day I can't finish, the next day I come back to the same part. Having these days in a row allows me to keep track in my study and do not get confused by the information.

In addition to study, people with two of the five days of the week free can also enjoy a long vacation. Even though working long shifts is exhausting, the long hours permit employees to relax and release energy in those days off. For example, two weeks from now, I will go to Boston to have vacations. My uncle lives in Boston, so I will take advantage from my connected days of work, from Thursday to Sunday, to visit him. During this time, we will go to New York by train. While all my friends and Husband are working, I have some days to enjoy my free time. It is true that working so many hours could be stressful, but having the benefits of consecutive days off of work is priceless. I'm more than sure that after coming back to Miami I will feel with more energy than ever before.

To sum up, workers should labor longer hours in their job because they could enjoy the rest of the days. Therefore, they could either study or go for a long vacation. In my job, we work more hours daily than the rest of the people. However, I have more free time than any of my friends, so I am really happy at it.