Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? It is more important to keep your old friends than it is to make new friends.

Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?

It is more important to keep your old friends than it is to make new friends.

Friends are a very valuable part in our lives. People tend to make friends so they can have an enjoyable and colorful life. Some people think that it is important to make new friends than keep your old friends because they want to learn new experience and learn new skills from new ones. Whereas other disagrees and believe that old friends are more important and require more attention because they knew us well. In my view, it is necessary to keep your old friends and make new ones as well for two reasons.

First, old friends are always precious because we grow up with them and have impressive and pleasant memories together, so we cannot neglect them. besides they are still help us even if in far distance. For instance, I grew up in Egypt and made a lot of friends when I went to elementary school and joined many activities in the church. Every day, my friends and I had a different memories that strengthen our link. I remember My father passed away when I was in third grade and I felt so depressed at that time, But my friend, Sara, was so supportive and was always behind me till I was able to get through my sorrow. He came to my house every day to encourage me to stand up again and attend my school. Moreover, she gave me all the note I missed from school so I could catch up. I think I could not have passed that year without her motivation. furthermore, We participated in Sunday school programs at church like praying, helping old people to read the bible. every moment with her was amazing. So do you think I can ignore our connection? Of course, not. Although I moved to the United States, I still keep in contact with her every weekend to relive our old memories and have fun chatting together.

Second, making new friends is still requirement in our world because they can help to go ahead. People love to move from place to place so they just cannot depend mainly on old friends who only talk with without face to face communication. Certainly, a person should introduce himself to new ones to get to know each other in a new place and start to have a new support and knowledge from mew ones. I experienced that by myself when I moved to New York , Five years ago, I felt miserable being away from my old friends and one way to relieve this stress was by making new friend from different places I started to often go like library, job office, city park and new church or even good neighbors around. I realized that my life not only became colorful because I spent good time knowing each other but also I learned new thing I have never thought before Like cooking different kinds of cuisine, playing new games like sticks game from China. As a result, I developed new skill without thinking as it was so interesting doing new things with new friends.

To sum, It is significant to keep old friends because there are always supportive even if they are far away, But also making new friends can make a new place an interesting place to live in.

my life not only became colorful because I spent good time knowing each other but also I learned new thing
Description: 'Not only...but also' is not used properly. can you re-write this sentence?

because there are always supportive
because they are always supportive

More sentences varieties wanted. Try to use less pronouns (like 'It, I, They, We, You...') as the subject of a sentence.

No. of Words: 546 350 //examples could be small.

We are expecting:

---------------------