Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? The most important characteristic for a politician or a leader is good communication skill.

Nowadays, in many societies people are more aware of the politics that runs the country. The question that may arise here is the main character requirements of a politician that people value the most. Different people may give various types of responses to this question based upon their social, cultural or even familial backgrounds. However, when it comes to me, I conspicuously declare that, being a good communicator is definitely is the most indispensable attribute which a politician should attain. Among the most predominant reasons in support of this contention, acquiring people’s trusts, and developing the sense of being worthy in citizen’s minds could be picked out for further analysis.

To commence with, a consensus has yet to be reached; however, regarding the importance of communication with people, a good leader can build trust in his citizen’s mind through effective communications. When people continuously confront with their leader and acknowledge his plans and politics, little by little they rely upon their leader. A brief assessment in this area discloses this proved claim that a healthy dynamic relationship between politicians and people could be useful to attain future voters’ trusts for further elections. Moreover, by gaining people’s trusts, the image of the politicians’ party could be heightened and it could pave the road for other peers to achieve their political plans. A vivid example can be given to shed light on what was elaborated above. According to the results of a recent research conducted in Cambridge University, in countries such as Swiss and Finland where politicians initiate a strong bonding with people, the level of amenity and trust has been increased drastically.

Beside the aforementioned point, when people observe the leader’s honesty and they were informed about major political plans, they feel valuable. To put it in other words, by informing people about important issues, leaders could enhance the sense of being invaluable in people’s minds and consequently people will contribute to their politicians in an effective way. Many scholars elaborate this idea by emphasizing the undeniable fact that, although many politicians generally presume that informing people could conduce to a political failure, the practical prevalent pattern in societies which have been treated the other way forms a distinctive voice. To be more impartial, many insightful minds assert that since the general public political knowledge is rather low it is unnecessary to inform people about political plans. But when we observe this contention providently, its trivial disadvantages could be overlooked by its indisputable benefits.

To put it in a nutshell, although many sophisticated people may think otherwise, I reiterate that the pivotal role of communication between leaders and people should be underscored. Back to the beginning controversial question, I cite a clear bias in favor of this indisputable fact that, politicians should communicate with people in order to obtain integral achievements. To recapitulate, not only could communicating gain people’s trusts, but also it could nurture the important sense of being valued.

being a good communicator is definitely is the most indispensable attribute
being a good communicator is definitely the most indispensable attribute