Do you agree or Disagree with the following Statement? Nowadays, young people do Not give enough Time to Helping Their Communities. Use specific examples and Reasons to Support your answer.

Involving in communities' services helps us to live in great and beautiful environment. People from different ages participate in such services. Young people also engage in serving community. Still nowadays, young people do not take part in helping community as in the past for the following reasons.

To begin with, education today is more difficult than in the past. Students today study many, difficult, and detailed sciences like physics, chemistry, and biology. In addition many classes are required now like art and music classes. Students have to do lots of assignments, research papers, projects, and others. All of these things take most of their time. Moreover, schools today longer than in the past. Children spend at least seven hours at a school and go home at three or four PM. while in the past they spend only four or five hours a day. Therefore, young people today do not have enough time to participate in communities' services. In contrast, the study of young people in the past was easier, so they have more free time to engage in such services.

Secondly, parents are very busy to help their young kids. In the present time and in most of the families, both of the parents have jobs and sometimes even more than one job for each one to fulfill the basic needs of life. Accordingly, they do not assist their youngsters in their education, and even they are not available at home most of the time. As a result, youngsters have to help themselves in their education and do some of the duties at home to compensate the absence of parents. Thus, they do not have adequate energy and effort to take part in services of community.

Finally, entertaining means may attract youngsters' attention more that community services. These days, young people have lots of electronic devices that take the majority of youngsters' free time. Whenever they have leisure time, they prefer to spend it with their iPads, cell phones, and laptops for surfing Internet, looking at facebook, and playing video games. These things unfortunately are more important for youngsters than helping their community with beneficial services.

To sum up, it is true that young people participate in community less than their peers in the past because nature of the life is different than in the past. The education is difficult; parents are not available to help youngsters, and lots of musing means take younger people's time from engaging in community services.

helps us to live in great and beautiful environment.
helps us live in a great and beautiful environment.

schools today longer
schools today are longer

Avg. Sentence Length: 17.125 21.0 //More compound or complex sentences/clauses wanted.

----------------------