Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? In order to be well-informed, a person must get information from many different news resources. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answe

Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?

In order to be well-informed, a person must get information from many different news resources.

Use specific reasons and examples to support your answe

Acknowledge is a very important part in our lives. we cannot be part from conversation if we don’t have enough information. Acknowledge is related to education. When it comes to the issue of getting information from many different news resources, some people may agree with this statement and give us some reasons to support their beliefs. On the other hand, other people might disagree with this idea and provide us with different opinions. I strongly believe that person must get information from many different news resources because there are so many reasons supporting my point of view.

The main reason in my view is that, it is widely understood that person must get information from many different news resources because person will build good background from information. He will be so effective on his community. For example, when I was in a high school, I was watching a lot of documentary movies, and that was so helpful in my life because I understood everything in our plants. I was explaining many things about the plants to my brother because he was asking me a lot of questions. As you can see, we should focus on our background acknowledge.

Another reason for my opinion why I advocate the attitude of getting information from many different news resources to be well-informed because we will be trusting in our self and our society. When somebody is talked about subject, and he was read about this subject on internet, but this resources may be wrong, he will be liar. For instance, my friend in high school was believing everything that he was reading without checking the resources. Sometimes students were making fun on his discussion. Finally, numerous studies which have been done by many universities in the United States constantly stated that education and acknowledgment are amazing parts to build strong personality. This experience taught me that we should learn to be so respectful in our society.

For all what have been discussed above, we may finally draw a conclusion that says, in order to be well-informed, a person must get information from many different news resource is so important. This action will help to improve our social life and society. Not only will we be affecting on our society but we also will be respectful from anybody. We should build our society in right way.

Sentence: When somebody is talked about subject, and he was read about this subject on internet, but this resources may be wrong, he will be liar.
Description: A determiner/pronoun, singular is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to this and resources

and he was read about this subject on internet,
and he has read about this subject on internet,

he will be liar.
he will be a liar.

a person must get information from many different news resource is so important.
Description: two verbs in one sentence. can you re-write this sentence?

in right way.
in a right way.

There is a pattern in the essay and the pattern sentences are not polished. You may change to a new pattern.

follow this user by three reasons but less examples:
http://www.testbig.com/users/ftn

---------------------