Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? People are never satisfied with what they have; they always want something more or something different. Use specific reasons to support your answer.

All of the human activities are about obtaining and earning new things such as money, higher position or etc. Everyone will approve or disapprove the title statement based on his/her own characters, emotional concerns or personal experience. However a logical response to this question demands a careful analyses about human features, and I almost agree that people always want more than what they have, thus I can present the following points.

First, you can still find some people who are not so ambitious and satisfied with their current circumstance. For instance, my friend John who was a successful teacher during his life, had many opportunities to promote in order to get more money and higher position in the university. Being in love with teaching, he never wanted to try new ways, even though he could earn more things. As you can see, John is pleased with what he had and never wanted other things.

On the other hand, many people always are trying to achieve new things and positions. They want to climb from endless ladder of success step by step, and they always looking to next one. They believe that being in constant situation is boring and this wouldn't satisfy them, so they want to try new things. For example, when I worked in computer factory in Tehran, I had many co-workers who earned enough money for their lives, but they wanted to work even on holidays to get more money. Some of them was not well enough in their works, nevertheless they complained the manager about amount of their payment and positions.

In addition, I had many friends at the university who had high class cars, which I even couldn't imagine having one of them. However, they used to change their cars every year in order to being up to date. If they really mean to use cars, absolutely an ordinary one can meet their requirements, but this replacement just shows that they want to have something different.

To sum up, I don't deny that some people may please with their current situation, but taking all the factors into account and careful analyzing, I claim that most of people are ambitious and want to gain more than what they need.

More sentences varieties wanted. Try to use less pronouns (like 'It, I, They, We, You...') as the subject of a sentence. Can you check out how many sentences in the essay have subjects with 'I', "they"? Check and read articles online about advanced essay writing.

----------------------