Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Playing games teaches us about life. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

While some people may believe that playing games teaches us about life, I think they are not useful in teaching the life basis, because they waste our time, cause injuries and problems, and are related to our ancestors not our life.

The main reason to support my standpoint is that games are only the waste of time. Some people play games in order to feel happy and fill their time, but to use it as a life teaching process does not make sense. By the time that you use playing games, you can do more precious works to learn about the life. For example, people can read books or biographies of popular and successful people and use their experiences as an instructor in their life. Also, they can watch multiple films that teach people to live in a proper way. These approaches are more useful than playing games.

Another reason to confirm my viewpoint is that some games are dangerous both physically and mentally. Some games are harmful for children or even adults. They may encounter serious injuries during their games. Furthermore, they may have bad feelings after not being triumphant in playing. Since most of the games are like contest and people try to win them, the defeated person may feel like a looser not just in the game, but also in other aspects of the life. Therefore, these activities are not good to teach us about life.

Finally, many of games are just the result of rituals and related to the past. They were activities that our fathers used to do. They show the merits of our ancestors and are not suitable for modern life. For instance, we have a conventional game in Iran, in which people divide into two separate groups and start pushing the other group out of a specific area. This game is based on the past merits in which the physical power was an advantage for each man. However, in modern community, this aspect of the power is not praised anymore. Nowadays, people are ranked based on their mental strength and factors such as IQ.

To sum up, I think we cannot learn about life by playing games, because they are just for fun and restrict our time to learn about the fundamental of the life. Also, they are harmful and not adapted to modern life merits.

Don't need to list reasons in the introduction paragraph.

Some duplicate words or sentences. Look: