DO YOU AGREE OR DISAGREE WITH THE FOLLOWING STATEMENT? TEACHERS SHOULD BE PAID ACCORDING TO HOW MUCH THEIR STUDENTS LEARN. Give specific reasons and examples to support your opinion

Everybody desires a big pay check at the end of the month and teachers are not excluded from that list of people. But some people think teacher should be paid how much they teach to the student? So other set of people hold different view that teachers must be paid standard salary for their job regardless of their performance. However, my views are not indifferent than first set of people because if teachers are paid on some strict criteria they will learn new tactics to handle discreet student and they will put in extra effort to keep their knowledge updated. Further in my essay I would be elaborating my reasoning on my view.

Firstly, If teacher’s will be paid after the analysis of their students’ performance they will able to know pros and cons of their teaching as their big or small amount of pay check will be self – explanatory to them. Adding to that, teachers would improve or learn various tricks of teaching different kids as every child is not alike in the class. For an instance – I was tutoring two students in my college days –a girl in standard 9th and her brother in standard 2nd. I used to get frustrated with the boy sometimes because he would turn up not doing his homework every other day and on top of that his parents doesn’t wanted me to be strict with him. I decided to not give him any homework for two days and ask him to study whatever subject he would wish to study in my lecture for those two days. I observed that he cannot study one subject for more than an hour in a day, since that day I started teaching him Mathematics for forty –five minutes and English for another half an hour for rest of my lectures and i used to ask him to choose, what he wants to do in his homework? This pattern of teaching worked so well that he stood 3rd in his standard. Which made me proud tutor of him.

Secondly, Teachers would update their knowledge of the subject they teach as well as of other subjects, if their salary will be evaluated on their performance or result of their students. For an instance, my accounts teacher used to give us free classes after school hours to raise our class’s performance as that year school decided to bestow Rs 15000/- as bonus for best performing teachers. Apart from that he used to collect our overall exam feedback to counsel us to improve our marks in weak subjects. His theses effort impacted each and every student’s marks in final exam, annual result of our class for that year was history in our city. Undoubtedly, strict criteria for teacher’s remuneration will improve their expertise as well as student would get best quality education.

Competition boast us to achieve better heights, similarly if teachers will be paid on the basis of the students’ performance they will be beneficial for learning students and bring monetary and professional gain to themselves.

my views are not indifferent than first set of people
my views are not indifferent to the first set of people

his parents doesn’t wanted me
his parent doesn’t wanted me
his parents don’t wanted me

Which made me proud tutor of him.
Which made me proud to tutor of him.

Sentence: I decided to not give him any homework for two days and ask him to study whatever subject he would wish to study in my lecture for those two days.
Description: The token to is not usually followed by a negator
Suggestion: Refer to to and not

Sentence: His theses effort impacted each and every student's marks in final exam, annual result of our class for that year was history in our city.
Suggestion: Refer to theses and effort

Sentence: Competition boast us to achieve better heights, similarly if teachers will be paid on the basis of the students' performance they will be beneficial for learning students and bring monetary and professional gain to themselves.
Description: The fragment Competition boast us is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace boast with verb, past tense

No. of Words: 508 while No. of Different Words: 238