Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Teachers should be paid according to how much their students learn. Give specific reasons and examples to support your opinion.

Teachers are responsible for our education. They are the ones on charged of our academic's knowledge, and even this knowledge will define our future careers. In today's societies, each person will have a different opinion regarding this topic; these concepts will be determined by some factors such as education, social status, and even familiar backgrounds. When it comes to me, I think that teachers should not be paid based on their students' knowledge. In order to support my point of view, I will develop some arguments in the next paragraphs.

In the first place, the education of peers doesn't rely hundred percent on teachers. Heretofore, scientists thought that the school plays the most important role in the students' learning process. This plight has taken another course due to the discovery of new elements that encompasses other factors. Therefore, parents are also very important subjects in the education of students because students spend a lot of time with parents in their house, hence parents have a big influence on peers. Let's put it in a nutshell, if parents don't contribute enough with the education of their children, the work of teachers won't be enough.

Another noteworthy statement that should be reflected in this important explanation is the fact that teachers are multitasks. There is an old saying that ''one cannot have a good performance when one does two or more activities at the same time'' it seems to me that this is true. For instance, let's make a brief explanation about the conditions that some teachers develop their classes. When I attended high school, my language professor had the responsibility to teach Spanish to the class on Mondays, but besides that, Tuesday he had another class where he taught math. So, this is very inconvenient for teachers because they have many things at the same time.

In addition, if the school increases it budget the teachers might teach better their students. There are many factors that can make the job of teachers easy. Therefore, if the school allocated more resources, and thus buy better equipment such as computers and digital projectors, for sure educators can make a better job. Even though, some of them are lazy and are outdated, the majority of them make an excellent job.

All in all, for the reasons stated above, I disregard the statement that teachers should be paid based on the students' knowledge because there are many things that don't rely on teachers, they are multitasks, and also schools don't invest enough money on equipment.

new elements that encompasses other factors
new elements that encompass other factors

if the school increases it budget the teachers might teach better their students.
if the school increases its budget the teachers might teach their students better.

More sentences varieties wanted. Try to use less pronouns or not to use pronouns (like 'I, They, We...') as the subject of a sentence.