Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Teachers should be paid according to how much their students learn. Give specific reasons and examples to support your opinion.

Teachers are an essential group of our society and they are like a light which shows the best way for us; so, how they should be paid? Everyone will answer this question based on his/her own characters, emotional concerns or personal experience. Since a logical response requires an accurate analyses from both sides, I agree with the title statement and I claim that teachers should be paid by how much their students learn; thus, I present the following justifications.

The first and the most significant reason that we must consider is that this act will motivate teachers to work harder, while even critics can't raise on this question. If one teacher knows that he can obtain more money with working harder, absolutely he will do his best. Currently, many workers and teachers don't care about their performance during their job due to monthly payment which they acquire. Also, teachers will lost a lot of money if they don't satisfy their students with knowledge.

Another noteworthy aspect that should be addressed in this ongoing explanation is that a competitive environment among teachers will be created, which brings more profit for students. Any teacher who notices that he gained less money rather than other teachers will try harder, not because of the money, but because he want to prove himself to his co-workers. I think underestimating this comment will deprive our educational system from a perfect competitive environment.

Admittedly, in some circumstances paying according the students learning has some negative effects, and we shouldn't be unaware of this point. Students' intelligence are different from one person to another one, and it is impossible that all teachers have similar students in terms of smartness. Therefore, a teacher with smarter students has easy work to do meanwhile he will make more money. However, I believe that students' improvement in comparison with previous year can be a good criterion for teachers' wage and by doing this way, all teachers will have equal situation.

To sum up, although many sightless people disagree with the title statement, by taking all the factors into account and careful analyzing all aspects, I assert that it is a rational choice to pay the teachers according to their performance.

teachers will lost a lot of money
teachers will lose a lot of money

he gained less money rather than other teachers
he gained less money than other teachers

Sentence: Any teacher who notices that he gained less money rather than other teachers will try harder, not because of the money, but because he want to prove himself to his co-workers.
Description: The fragment he want to is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace want with verb, past tense