Do you agree or disagree with the following statement Technology has made the world a better place to live Use specific reasons and examples to support your opinion

Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Technology has made the world a better place to live. Use specific reasons and examples to support your opinion

Technology has brought to human's life radical changes. Some people believe these changes have been positive in one's life. However, others think technology has made this life even more difficult to live. In my view, technology has enhanced our lives for some reasons.

First, the advances of these centuries made one's life more convenient. The invention of fast food for cooking has improved human's life. Since people have to spend less time cooking, they can work more effectively. For example, at my work we take just few minutes to cook our food in the micro over. Thus, we use the rest of the time to get the work done, and we finish it faster than before. By doing this, the company productivity has increased dramatically. Moreover, people feel relief that they do not have to spend hours cooking. Instead, they use their time to work in a better and efficient way by using easy food to cook. Saving time is one of the greatest advantages of fast food. If scientists were not discovered this invention, people would have to cook, so they would spend more time in the kitchen. Therefore, fast food has made our world a better place to live because the conveniences of avoiding cooking.

Second, technology facilities our way of transportation, so this has created an easy form to make money for humans. Since airplanes and automobile have made easier traveling among countries, humans can take advantage of this and make profits. In the past people had to travel by boats to trade products among different province. However, airplane and cars have made this process simpler. For example, in Venezuela, people travel around the world to buy products and sell in the country. Some use their car to travel to Colombia by roads and bring clothes to sell in Venezuela. Others utilize airplanes to go to U.S to obtain products and goods, and they sell them to make money. By doing this, Venezuelan has a faster and convenient form of making money. Thus, transportation makes people around the work economically stable, which makes of this life not only better, but also easier.

To sum up, the technological advances brought to our life a lot of benefits. First, it makes our life more convenient, and it also it helps people to make money in a more effective way. I was born in this century; however, I do not know if I could life as happy as I do in the past without the technological progress that we have today.

people feel relief that...
Definitions of relief
noun
a feeling of reassurance and relaxation following release from anxiety or distress.
"much to her relief, she saw the door open"
synonyms: reassurance, consolation, comfort, solace
assistance, especially in the form of food, clothing, or money, given to those in special need or difficulty.
"raising money for famine relief"
synonyms: help, aid, assistance, succor, sustenance, TLC, charity, gifts, donations
a person or group of people replacing others who have been on duty.
"the relief nurse was late"
synonyms: replacement, substitute, deputy, reserve, cover, stand-in, supply, locum, locum tenens, understudy

if I could life as happy as I do
whether I could live as happy as I do

Some duplicate words or sentences. Look: