Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Television has destroyed communication among friends and family. Use specific reasons and examples to support your opinion.

It is a highly debated issue whether or not television has destroyed communication among friends and family, and this topic can be approached from many angles due to its complexity. Deeply deliberating over this issue, I concur that television did negatively affect both family and friendship relationship, and following discussion reveals my stand and reasoning. I do believe that television adversely effect our relationships with other people and these are my justification.

To begin with, one of the most important point is that television reduced to a great extent our outdoor activity, people use to do a lot of outdoor activity friends biking together, family going to picnics enjoying the nature. everyone nowadays prefer to simply sit in front of television turn on their favorite channels and spends hours doing nothing but watching a show. If television hours is monitored by parents, children would automatically try to find another activity. Although some people might argue that television helps educate young children, television is not a supervised device, a child could watch an adult show with just a simple click. Because of this televisions affect our social live.

It is also true that some parents find television an easy distraction tool for their children being all around the house. Lazy uneducated parents restrain their children eagerness to explore everything by simply playing their children favorite show, thus parents will ensure that the child will sit quietly. Although some people might argue that this tactic could be handful when parents are super busy, distracting a child with a book would be much more beneficial. It’s clear that television usage should be for its primary cause to entertain and educate only.

By taking all above-mentioned arguments in to consideration, the following conclusion can be drawn about this issue, rational usage of television could benefit our society otherwise it could cause a noticeable harm.

one of the most important point is that
one of the most important points is that

people use to do a lot of outdoor activity friends biking together,
people used to do a lot of outdoor activities like friends biking together,

everyone nowadays prefer to simply sit in front of television
everyone nowadays prefers to simply sit in front of television

If television hours is monitored by parents,
If television hours are monitored by parents,

Duplicated content, one sentence is enough:
'Deeply deliberating over this issue, I concur that television did negatively affect both family and friendship relationship, and following discussion reveals my stand and reasoning. I do believe that television adversely effect our relationships with other people and these are my justification. '