Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? In twenty years there will be fewer cars in use than there are today. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer

Cars are the favorite way of transportation for some people. Many individuals rely on automobiles to go to work, travel, and perform daily basics. Some people believe we will see just a few cars in the future. In contrast, I believe, the numbers of cars will increase dramatically twenty years from now due to several reasons.

The most important reasons is that the number of human's population will increase. Nowadays we can see a demographic grow in our surrounding. Thus, the numbers of individual are rising yearly. Today, we have more people than ten years ago, so in the future, the population will increase to more than the double. Because users will demand more cars, companies will be in the obligation of mass produce these vehicles. There is no way that in our future we lack of cars.

Another reason to use more cars is that they will be more accessible to the public. Scientists have shown the benefits of "smart cars" which are fueled by solar energy. The major advantage is that these smart cars won't require gas, but sun's energy. Therefore, many persons could use them without spending a lot of money. For example, I cannot afford a car right now because I would spend my whole salary just refilling my car's tank. However, if in some years a company offers me to have an affordable automobile fuel by solar energy, I will definitely engage with this idea of having a vehicle. This idea of what is called "smart cars" will encourage more people to drive, and so more cars will be driven in the future.

Moreover, the future promises for users' cars easier to drive. As a result, even the most inexperienced person could drive cars, which will cause more motivation to use them. Such technology will involve computers and automatic pilot. By facilitating the driver experience, more people of all ages will feel eager to utilize automobiles. For instance, my mother does not like to drive because she says it is too difficult for her. Nevertheless, when this new technology comes abroad, she will want to drive because it is simpler than the current technology. The users experience will be pleasant, so millions of individuals will feel enthusiastic to drive automobiles.

To sum up, although some people believe that cars in the future will be diminished in number, I do think, we will see even more cars than nowadays. After this century, we are going to presence an increase of driver because the population of people will be larger, and cars will be more accessible to the public. In addition, automobiles promise to be simpler to use, which will encourage a greater number of persons to use them.

The most important reasons is that
The most important reason is that