Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? at universities and collage, sports and social activities just as important as classes an library and should equal financial support?

In my personal opinion I strongly believe that libraries of universities are more important than university sports and I disagree with the idea that the same budget for sports activities and library of universities. I will try to explain below that clarify specific reasons.

To start with, the cause of the library is that education of university will develop in future. Therefore it is necessary for every university where they can learn and studying more and even caused incentive of students to come here and work together when they have exam. In addition, sports are profit to health of students but in compare with library the second part is more important for children; indeed, they can go to gym in out of university but they coerce study and have to do curriculum therefore they need a place where can read and study.

Another important reason is, all students need new or old sources that have to do inquiry of lesson in university; in fact, nowadays all university have competition with together; thus, graduate with higher grade and compare with together; indeed, library of university can helped to students for better learning and get higher grade in a good place which a lot of sources about subject of inquiry. Therefore, any students have not complete sources at home and they coerce go to library where searching, then this is great that they had been a big place for library in university that every time need them can went to there and used books and magazines.

Most importantly is, eguipment of library are expensive therefore we need more money to buy them; in fact, library need computers for searching and connected with other universities and need a big place for studying in during that have exam and also buy new books and magazines too need while all of them are expensive and need a lot of money to buy; as a result, nowadays libraries are the first option that we need and is the key to knowledge accumulation.

Overall, I believe that sports are secondly to the resources that students need; as a result, libraries should be more budget than sports.

and I disagree with the idea that the same budget for sports activities and library of universities.
and I disagree with the idea that the same budget should be for sports activities and library of universities.

I will try to explain below that clarify specific reasons.
I will try to explain below and clarify with specific reasons.

where they can learn and studying more
where they can learn and study more

sports are profit to health of students but in compare with library
sports have profit to health of students but in comparison with library

nowadays all university have competition with together
nowadays all universities have competitions with each other

libraries should be more budget than sports.
libraries need more budget than sports.

Sentence: Most importantly is, eguipment of library are expensive therefore we need more money to buy them; in fact, library need computers for searching and connected with other universities and need a big place for studying in during that have exam and also buy new books and magazines too need while all of them are expensive and need a lot of money to buy; as a result, nowadays libraries are the first option that we need and is the key to knowledge accumulation.
Error: eguipment Suggestion: equipment