Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? At universities and colleges, sports and social activities are just important as classes and libraries and should receive equal financial support.

I think being a part of university student,it is always important for every student to concentrate on studies. But apart from this, if we want to become a good human being in our social life, we really need to know about the sports and social activities.So,according to me the university should really spend equal amount of money on social activities and sports as on classes and libraries.To prove the same I have following points .

Firstly, Consider the example of one student who is very genius in his field, but he don’t know how to behave in a social life like, how to talk with our senior person,manager,boss,how to tackle in critical situations etc. In such a situation ,the same person will be really frustrate and I don’t think he will be able to manage the critical working conditions.

Secondly,Consider the college where the students are having world class facilities in classes and libraries but don’t having any grounds and any sports events in the college.Then I don’t think any student is going to complete their education from such college.It will really boring for any students to do the study,because it will be like same all same all situation. If the students will not have the sports equipments then , it will really going to affect on their physical as well as mental growth .I mean,such a student will not be mentally and physically strong.

Thirdly, if any college really want their students to master in any fields then ,I think the college should spend same amount of money both education and sports and physical activities. If the students would be physically and mentally well prepared for any critical condition in their life then , they can solve any real problem in their life.

Finally, as per my view, if any college wants to develop good and perfect human beings then ,it should spend equal amount of money for education(e.g. classes and libraries) and on sports and social activities.

will be really frustrate
will be really frustrated
will really frustrate

it will really going to affect
it will really be going to affect

Don't put a space before punctuation marks.
Always put a space after punctuation marks. Essay e-rater is sensitive.