do you agree or disagree with the following statement ?at universities and colleges, sports and social activities are just as important as classes and libraries and should receive equal financial support.

do you agree or disagree with the following statement ?
at universities and colleges, sports and social activities are just as important as classes and libraries and should receive equal financial support.

Have you ever thought about importance of sports in universities? I agree with the statement because of few reasons. First and for most sports and social activities will help students to stay away from drugs and harmfull entertainments, Secondly, students involving in sports and social activities will have better time in campus and better quality of life furthermore students enjoying group activities are not in the danger of suicide.

Firstly, I strongly believe that, students living in big campus with plenty of facilities will spend better time with friends doing sports and possitive activities. In contrast, students with no useful entertainments will be interested in drugs and harmful activities. DR Pour Sharifi, my professor, in addition a highly-educated person stated that in Iran about 30 percent of addicts our from students. government and universities could reduce this static with giving more financial supports to students positive activities.

Secondly, I believe that, spending time in social groups in campus and sports will increase students quality of life. It will help them to enjoy their education and pursue it until higher degrees. According to a recent opinion poll wich was held in Tabriz university about sixty percent of participants stated that if university provides better situations for students to have good time in campus, education will be more fun and interesting.

Lastly, in most of the countries with high rate of suicide, students are mostly in danger of suicide attacks. the government and university organization could decrease this rate by paying more attention to students free time by providing better campus life for them furthermore some students like medicine or engineering students are having a harder time because of their hard homeworks and classes rather than other students so university should provide better facilities to these students.

In conclusion, I believe that, sports and social activities are as important as classes and education for the reasons below. students involved in sports and other harmless activities are most likely to stay away from drugs and addiction plus they will have better quality of life. Lastly, government could decrease the suicide rate between students, by paying more attention to sports and social activities.

Have you ever thought about importance of sports in universities?
Have you ever thought about the importance of sports in universities?

about 30 percent of addicts our from students

Sentence: Secondly, I believe that, spending time in social groups in campus and sports will increase students quality of life.
Suggestion: Refer to students and quality

Sentence: First and for most sports and social activities will help students to stay away from drugs and harmfull entertainments, Secondly, students involving in sports and social activities will have better time in campus and better quality of life furthermore students enjoying group activities are not in the danger of suicide.
Error: harmfull Suggestion: harmful

Sentence: Firstly, I strongly believe that, students living in big campus with plenty of facilities will spend better time with friends doing sports and possitive activities.
Error: possitive Suggestion: positive

Sentence: According to a recent opinion poll wich was held in Tabriz university about sixty percent of participants stated that if university provides better situations for students to have good time in campus, education will be more fun and interesting.
Error: wich Suggestion: No alternate word

Some duplicate words or sentences. Look:

Don't need to list reasons in the introduction and conclusion both. This will create duplicated content.