Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Universities should give the same amount of money to their students’ sports activities as they give to their university libraries. Use specific reasons and examples to support your opinion

Studying and sport activities of students are both most important things during the years of studying in an university, but if we have a current amount of money I strongly believe that we should spend it in libraries because the duty of students is studying and learning , although sport activities are important and necessary for staying healthy but not as important as studying.

My first reason is sport activities are optional for students and if a student doesn’t want to do this there is no failing by the end of the term but studying is the duty of a student and he or she must spend lots of her o his time in libraries to study.

My second reason is students can do their sport activities outside of the campus and it’s not a big deal but I think they can’t do the same thing for studying and they need a quiet and suitable place in order to focus on the subjects especially during the exam’s weeks . of course providing such as these places needs money and having a good library is more necessary than a salon for basketball or other activities for students.

My third reason is lots of students have financial limitation , because of the high price of the books and softwares and other important material for studying they can not buy them by their own so in these cases libraries must buy new books and software and ebooks and vip accounts for educational sites every year but when you construct a salon for basketball or pool for swimming you can use it over and over.

As a result I want to say libraries need more money than sport activities because of the reasons that I’ve mentioned above like the high cost of the books and students financial limitation and etc , if I have a university someday I will put the huge part of my budget on buying new softwares and books for students and make the library up to date.

My first reason is sport activities are optional for students
My first reason is that sport activities are optional for students

My second reason is students can do
My second reason is that students can do

My third reason is lots of students have financial limitation
My third reason is that lots of students have financial limitation

Don't put a space before punctuation marks.
Always put a space after punctuation marks. Essay e-rater is sensitive.
Always capitalize the first letter of a sentence.