Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?A student must like a teacher in order to learn from the teacher.

Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?
A student must like a teacher in order to learn from the teacher.

Teachers are important factors in motivating students to learn. Although a lovely teacher can encourage the students to study more, it would not be the only reason which inspires them. The following essay supports this point of view.

When children like their teachers, they are positively influenced by them in two ways. First, the friendly behavior and kindness of the teachers makes them admirable persons for the children. Therefore, they make a lot of efforts to study and satisfy their teachers. Second, the justified way of evaluation adopted by the teachers contribute to the hope and self-confidence in children. They find out that their attempt and perseverance is considered and do not get disappointed for failures and try to learn more eagerly.

However, two fundamental factors in motivating children should not be disregarded. The most essential one is the key role of parents to provide the enthusiasm for their children. Parents learn them how precious the knowing and learning would be due to instructive behaviors. For instance, when parents appreciate children’s curious questions and encourage them to explore, they figure out the value of learning and consequently are more interested in studying at school. The other basic factor is the inner interest of students toward a specific field of science. For example, sometimes the students have a keen desire for learning about a particular subject although they do not like the corresponding teacher. And I personally have experienced this fact in high school. Once I had an angry teacher in my math class, but I used to study so hard according to my strong desire for learning and solving mathematic problems.

In conclusion, besides the children’s interest in their teacher, there would be several critical stimuli which affect the students’ enthusiasm for learning such as parents and students’ own desires.

Sentence: First, the friendly behavior and kindness of the teachers makes them admirable persons for the children.
Description: The fragment teachers makes them is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace makes with verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive

Sentence: Parents learn them how precious the knowing and learning would be due to instructive behaviors.
Description: The tag an adjective is not usually followed by the
Suggestion: Refer to precious and the

Sentence: In conclusion, besides the children's interest in their teacher, there would be several critical stimuli which affect the students' enthusiasm for learning such as parents and students' own desires.
Description: The fragment learning such as is rare