Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?Always telling the truth is the most important consideration in any relationship between people.

Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?
Always telling the truth is the most important consideration in any relationship between people.

In today’s modern world with rapid changes toward industrialization, it is indubitably that honestly in relationship between people is of pivotal matter to the prosperity of individuals. Although, some people maybe refute this idea that people generality should telling truth in their relationships, actually I firmly subscribe to this idea on account manifold reasons, three of which are as follow:

A philosopher, whose name eludes me at the moment, once said,” Telling truth is the best policy” .It is crystal clear that telling truth in any relationship is so much momentous, especially in friendly relationships; needless to say, in this sort of relationship, if people do not care to telling the truth to each other even once, their friendship will be destructed, forever .In other words, a strong friendship will be make due to honestly of the both sides of the relationship.

In the second place, without any shadow of doubt, in this puzzling world, to have a strong relationship not only needs enthusiasm but also requires honestly, particularly in closeness relationships. In addition, honestly in public obviously presents our highly social personality; as a consequence, it promotes the prestige of the individuals; as a result, it eventually makes popularity for the people in the society.

Apart from aforementioned explanations, from my own perceptive, in some cases, telling truth is a vita requirement, especially for the marriage .As a matter of fact, honestly is a fundamental necessity that everybody expected from his or her partner. To shed light on this matter, as we all know, nobody cannot living with a dishonest partner.

To put in a nutshell, all above mentioned reasons lead us to the conclusion that, in each society, people who have relationship with each other should telling truth, in contrast; people probably dealing with many barriers in social life, for instance, isolation, unreliability, because of some reasons, namely dealing with divorce in the family, unpopularity in the society, lack of emotional relations.

Sentence: Although, some people maybe refute this idea that people generality should telling truth in their relationships, actually I firmly subscribe to this idea on account manifold reasons, three of which are as follow:
Suggestion: Refer to people and generality

a strong friendship will be make
a strong friendship will be made

nobody cannot living with a dishonest partner.
nobody cannot live with a dishonest partner.

should telling truth,
should be telling the truth,
should tell the truth,

people probably dealing with many barriers
people probably deal with many barriers