Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?At universities and colleges, sports and social activities are just as important as classes and libraries and should receive equal financial support.

Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?
At universities and colleges, sports and social activities are just as important as classes and libraries and should receive equal financial support.

In today’s modern world, with rapid changes toward industrialization, it is indubitably that education is of pivotal matter in the prosperity of individuals. Although, some people maybe agree with this idea that in the university, the management should spend equal amount of money on the classes and libraries as well as the sports and the social activities because they have same importance, actually I strongly refute this idea on account manifold reasons, three of which are as follow:

It is crystal clear that someone who chooses to spend his or her life and money for a couple of years for attain an academic degree ,does not consider sports and social activities as matter as classes and libraries; in fact, classes and libraries have the highest priority for the students . As an illustration of this, consider the following situation that, there is lack of equipment for necessary educational experiences in a courses’ lab. As a result, it probably has many negative effects in the quality of studding in the university, and it does not seem, anybody prefers that university assigns equal budget for sports and social activities rather than assigns great part of it to the courses’ labs.

In the second place, without any shadow of doubt, in this puzzling world, participating in social activities as well as sports, besides studding sometimes causes stress and tension .As a matter of fact, it’s distracting, especially when the student is a freshman. On the other hand, it seems much more reasonably that pay attention to the social activities and sports less than classes and libraries.

Apart from aforementioned explanations, from my own perceptive, in some cases, some groups of students maybe prefer ding some uncommon sports such as Paintball than common sports like Football ,therefore, it’s not reasonable to allocate a budget for them when it can spend for renovation or maintenance of classes or libraries.

To put in a nutshell, all the above mentioned reasons lead us to the conclusion that, in the universities sports and social activities are less important than the libraries and classes ;hence, the universities management should allocate more financial supports to the classes and libraries rather than students sports and social activities , because of some reasons, such as, students education priorities ,social activities cause tension and distraction during studding , diversity of non-educational activities.

Sentence: It is crystal clear that someone who chooses to spend his or her life and money for a couple of years for attain an academic degree ,does not consider sports and social activities as matter as classes and libraries; in fact, classes and libraries have the highest priority for the students .
Description: The token for is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to for and attain