Do you agree or disagree with the following statement:In twenty years there will be fewer cars in use than there are today.

Do you agree or disagree with the following statement:
In twenty years there will be fewer cars in use than there are today.

Different people may have different responses to the topic statement. Some people may hold a view that there will be fewer cars in use than there are today. But others have an opposite attitude. When it comes to me, my response would be agreed with the statement. When it comes to statistics, there appear numerous aspects and reasons, which can be discussed thoroughly. Some of these aspects are demonstrated below in detail.

In the first place, today’s, we can see that there are a lot of cars in streets tn large cities. In the large cities, every family has at least one car and in most cases, a family has two or three cars. Consequently, in large cities, the number of cars are more than the number of families, which inhabit these cities. As time goes on, since the rate of population growth are positive in most of the big cities, the number of family will grow up. Therefore, the number of cars will be increased. But it is not the case because of some reasons. First, nowadays, we witness that the huge number of cars bring us a lot of problems, including air pollution and traffic. And if these problems are not solved as quickly as possible, the societies would be faced with serious problems, which could damage the humans’ lives extremely. Second, governments should concerns the problems which are consequences of the huge number of cars. As a result, in the future we will probably witness some considerations about cars. For example, it’s highly probable that governments decrease the number of cars.

In the second place, Today’s, people can realize that the cars could bring up a various amounts of problems to them, which could be serious dangers for quality of their lives. For example, they could realize that they waste a tremendous amount of time in traffics. And also air pollution decreases the quality of people’ lives’ greatly. Apart from from the points I made above, we can see that the transportation’s vehicles which are able to transport a huge number of people are growing increasingly. Consequently, in the future we will witness that most of people use these vehicles instead of their own cars. Therefore, they would have a trifle curious for buying cars.

Taking all the above factors into account, we easily reach a conclusion that the number of cars would be decreased in the future, for a diversity of reasons that I made above. Since human beings try to make the world a better place for living, they will consider the problem of cars.

since the rate of population growth are positive
since the rate of population growth is positive

Sentence: Second, governments should concerns the problems which are consequences of the huge number of cars.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by a verb, present tense, 3rd person singular
Suggestion: Refer to should and concerns

Sentence: Apart from from the points I made above, we can see that the transportation's vehicles which are able to transport a huge number of people are growing increasingly.
Description: The fragment from from contains a repeated word
Suggestion: Delete a possible duplicate word:

Sentence: Therefore, they would have a trifle curious for buying cars.
Description: A noun, singular, common is not usually followed by an adjective
Suggestion: Refer to trifle and curious

Sentence: In the first place, today's, we can see that there are a lot of cars in streets tn large cities.
Error: tn Suggestion: an

Some duplicate words or sentences. Look:
No. of Words: 430 while No. of Different Words: 197