Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?It is better to marry someone who is similar to you, rather than someone who is different from you.

Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?
It is better to marry someone who is similar to you, rather than someone who is different from you.

I think it is better to marry a person who is different from us rather than marrying a person who is similar to us. The followings are the reasons for my statement.

I believe that a relationship lasts long if they marry a person who is different from them. For example, if the wife doesn't want to spend more money all the time and wants to save the money for future use, but the husband shows interest in spending money frequently without saving , than the couple lead a better life because the money saved by the wife will be useful for the times in need and due to husbands attitude they will also be spending money to lead a better life. Other example is that when one person in the relationship have a rebellious behaviour and other person have a calm behaivour , then in many situations the calm going person will always try to calm down the arguments so that the relationship will last longer, but if both of the people have rude or harsh behaviour than the people will be quarreling all the time and they will tend to end their relationship.

People can lead a better life in relationship, if the other person is different from you. For example, if a person have the habit of playing sports and the other person have the talent of singing and dancing, than both of them can share their talents and habits with other and can lead a happy life.

Finally , in a relationship, if two persons have different attitudes and behaviours, than their relationship will persist longer and can lead a prosperous life.

when one person in the relationship have a rebellious behaviour and other person have a calm behaivour
when one person in the relationship has a rebellious behaviour and other persons have a calm behaivour

if the other person is different from you
if another person is different from you

if a person have the habit
if a person has the habit