Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?It is more important to keep your old friends than it is to make new friends.Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer

Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?
It is more important to keep your old friends than it is to make new friends.
Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer

These days our societies are made by families that always have one children and maybe no aunt and uncles and cousins. Therefore the necessity of having good friends is more sensible. All the people young or elder need someone who can help in difficulties and share happiness with. Some people like to keep their old friends maybe from childhood while the others can not keep their friend for long time and prefer making new friends. In my opinion having old friend has lots of virtues that new friendship cannot.

First of all, I believe old friends even if for a while your relationship has been decreased, in the difficulties can help you. For example, I had a friend from my secondary school which these days because of marriage and education lives in another city and we rarely communicate with each other, but last year where I was in a mental problem as soon as I asked her, despite difficulties she came to my city and helped me. Whereas my new made friends in my office who knew about my problem and all have the possibility to help just called me once. So if I have not my old friend facing my problem was somehow impossible.

Also I think its not just in difficulties that we need friends however, maybe in happy events we need them more! I believe since an old friend knows childhood wishes and all happenings maybe she can help us to get them. This is my own experience that I could make my old friends wish to happen. I have a friend from school who likes our first grades teacher a lot. After that time she always speaks to me about that she wishes she could find our teacher and invite her to the matrimony of herself. Last year, actually it was her wedding day, and since I knew her wish, I chat to her husband about it and myself tried a lot to find the teacher. After lots of attempts I found her by using facebook and invited her for the party. The scene of happiness of my friend while visiting our teacher was incredible and after that she always says she owned this happiness to me but I think its happened just because we were old friends that know all the childhood wishes.

In the end, to sum up, I believe although making new friends is one of the requirities for everyone, keeping old friends is more valuable. Since attendance of them in both happiest and saddest events of life is necessary.

can not keep their friend for long time
can not keep their friend for a long time

Sentence: In the end, to sum up, I believe although making new friends is one of the requirities for everyone, keeping old friends is more valuable.
Error: requirities Suggestion: No alternate word