Do you agree or disagree with the following statement:it is more important to keep your old friends than it is to make new friends.

Do you agree or disagree with the following statement:
it is more important to keep your old friends than it is to make new friends.

As is known to all, friends play various important roles in our lives. Friends contribute a lot to each another. When we face with a hard problem, our friends can help us. Thus, our friends’ helps are very necessary for us. Some people hold an opinion that old friends are more important than making new friends and they think they should try to keep their old friends. others, however, take a different attitude, in their opinion, people should try to make new friends and extend their number of friends. From my point of view, although keeping old friends is important, making new friends is equally necessary. Some reasons, which are presented below, make this point more clear.

The first and most important reason is that as time goes on we face with new and different situations. Obviously, if we want to be successful in these situations, we should make new friends in order to help each another, in this regard we will improve. Since these situations may differ greatly from another, we should have a wide spectrum of friends in order to ask them for their help in emergency moments. Additionally, we should experience new situations which require us to make new friends. For example, when we enter a university , we face with a situation that is completely different from high schools. Clearly, in universities we have not access to most of the our high school friends. Therefore, it seems necessary for us to make new friends. In this regard, we can help each other in hard times at a university.

Secondly, we want to become more socializes. Nowadays, every person should gain a huge amount of experiences in order to become socialized. The most important part of the socializing process is making new friends. If we overlook making new friends, not only our social skills cannot improve any more, but also it damages our personality tremendously.

All in all, if the all factors are contemplated, we may reach a conclusion that in this new world, where we face with numerous and different situation every day, it seems making new friends is very important part of our social activities. And it is inseparable part of living in the modern world.

Sentence: Friends contribute a lot to each another.
Description: A determiner/pronoun, singular is not usually followed by a determiner/pronoun, singular
Suggestion: Refer to each and another

we have not access to most of the our high school friends
we do not have access to most of the our high school friends

become more socializes
become more socialized

making new friends is very important part of our social activities
making new friends is a very important part of our social activities

And it is inseparable part of living
And it is an inseparable part of living

Sentence: Obviously, if we want to be successful in these situations, we should make new friends in order to help each another, in this regard we will improve.
Suggestion: Refer to each and another

Sentence: All in all, if the all factors are contemplated, we may reach a conclusion that in this new world, where we face with numerous and different situation every day, it seems making new friends is very important part of our social activities.
Description: The token the is not usually followed by a determiner/pronoun, pre-quantifier
Suggestion: Refer to the and all