do you agree or disagree with the following statement:It is more important to keep your old friends than it is to make new friends.

do you agree or disagree with the following statement:
It is more important to keep your old friends than it is to make new friends.

It has been granted that keeping friends is a subject of controversy. Although many people think that keeping old friends is more important than making new friends others may think is not. In this essay I am going to bring a state of arguments which are for and against each point of view.

There are many people that believe that keeping old close friends is more important for some main reasons. First of all they think that old friends that had proven their friendship are more trustable. Second of all they believe that because old friends know each other much more better and have a whole history behind that was the fundamental of their friendship in compare new friends, they can be more helpful when they're needed and they know better what to do. And the most important reason they say is that building a nice deep friendship is not an easy thing to do and they believe that it has a priceless value that they have to hold on to it.

However, on the other hand, there are many that may disagree. They point out that new friends can also be trustworthy. And happening to have all kind of friends will be much more useful when you have a problem or need help. And if they refuse to help, you can simply put them away. These people usually have many casual friendships around. And I also believe that they might have better social relationship for meeting several people than the first group who prefers to hang out on the old close friends.

To put into nutshell. Because of the whole history behind, and the trust issues I agree with the first group and think that keeping old friends is more important.

others may think is not.
others may think it is not.

know each other much more better
know each other much better

Sentence: Second of all they believe that because old friends know each other much more better and have a whole history behind that was the fundamental of their friendship in compare new friends, they can be more helpful when they're needed and they know better what to do.
Description: The token in is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to in and compare

Sentence: First of all they think that old friends that had proven their friendship are more trustable.
Error: trustable Suggestion: No alternate word