Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?It is more important to keep your old friends than it is to make new friends

Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?
It is more important to keep your old friends than it is to make new friends

Friends are part of our life, practically since we were little children. Everyone could remember his/her first friend in kinder garden. As we grow up, we change our mind, our interests and consequently aour friends too.

On the contrary of love relationships, friendships are not exclusive. We can have many friends at the same time, with different ages, genders and interests. Friend always add thing to our live, not deduct in our lives. For this reason I would say that it is very important to care and maintein your old friends, but at the same time make new ones. One thing does not have to exclude the other one.

Old friends are very importante part of your live, they lived with you important events like your first boyfriend/girlfriend, your first kiss, your first travel and probably they cried with you in you first broken heart. They are part of your develpoment as person. One of the most beautiful things in life is when you talk with a person about great events or remembers in the past.

On the other hand new people is a wonderful gift of life. Meeting new persons revenew your existence. You can learn new things, see new perspectives and thoughts. As I said, we are always changing and what we value on the past it is not the same that we do now. That is why in our time there is always new co-workers, classmates, roomates or even neighbors who could become a good friendsfor sharing part of your life.

In conclusion, both old friends are important in our way. We can receive different and valuable things from each of them. Having one does not mean that you can not have another. Life is about enjoying and sharing as much as possible, with all kind of people, we could do it happier.

and consequently aour friends too.
Description: what does it mean 'aour'?

to exclude the other one.
to exclude the other ones.
to exclude another one.

new people is a wonderful gift of life.
new people are the wonderful gift of life.

Meeting new persons revenew your existence.
Meeting new persons reviews your existence.

become a good friends
become good friends
become a good friend

Sentence: As we grow up, we change our mind, our interests and consequently aour friends too.
Error: aour Suggestion: ?

Sentence: For this reason I would say that it is very important to care and maintein your old friends, but at the same time make new ones.
Error: maintein Suggestion: maintain

Sentence: Old friends are very importante part of your live, they lived with you important events like your first boyfriend/girlfriend, your first kiss, your first travel and probably they cried with you in you first broken heart.
Error: importante Suggestion: important

Sentence: They are part of your develpoment as person.
Error: develpoment Suggestion: development

Sentence: Meeting new persons revenew your existence.
Error: revenew Suggestion: review

Sentence: That is why in our time there is always new co-workers, classmates, roomates or even neighbors who could become a good friendsfor sharing part of your life.
Error: friendsfor Suggestion: friends
Error: roomates Suggestion: No alternate word